Monday, September 28, 2009

Our Meetup with [b] in the city!

I just RSVP'd for a class today with [b]!! Becker is a photographer in southern califormia that my favorite photographer, Jasmine Star idolizes. I was shocked to find out via my Meetup newsletter that he would be in town in a few weeks to speak in SF! I couldn't be more thrilled! I got a spot on the attendee list capped at 100 guests and got my friend Krista on it too! We are heading out together on the 12th to get our learn on! I'm so excited!


Hosted by SMUG Leader Gene Higa, this month's SF SMUG is special and
he invites everyone from Silicon Valley SMUG to attend, as well!
Only 100 spots currently open - {PLEASE RSVP HERE}


Hey there! My name is Becker and I am a wedding photographer from Orange County, California who specializes in capturing relaxed portraits, amazing details and real moments for the coolest brides and grooms on the planet.


Monday, October 12, 2009 7:00-9:00PM
LOCATION: DON'T KNOW YET...
(we've identified a couple places in the "city" and will
send another email when we have a firm location)

SMUGs are free and open to everyone who loves photography.
PLEASE RSVP (above) so we know how much space is needed.